Metallic handcuffs with 8 degrees of protection
Metallic handcuffs have 8 degrees of protection:
1. High-quality steel.
2. The connection of three rings eliminates the ability of their break while jamming and boring.
3. There is a double number of wedges.
4. The presence of two teeth at each wedge.
5. The presence of a pin for the key.
6. The concealed rivets.
7. The presence of blocking on an unsanctioned opens of the lock.
8. There are slots in the sector and pins in the cramp. The handcuffs bear break effort up to 200 kg.
Irons are used by force structures for physical restriction of the person committed a crime, and criminal’s transporting in the vehicle that is not intended for that.
Irons don’t require special service and keep its performance at temperature from -45°С to +40°С and relative humidity up to 98%.
Weight, not more, kg
Break effort, not less, kg/s
|The number of snaps into
action, not less, times
Tonnes of iron
Shot at Siege of Sebastopol during Crimean War
Revolutions per minute
Does a bullet fired from Lee Enfield rifle, as used in both world wars
The Nizam of Hyderabad raised in 1975 for his war against the Marathas
Is an effective range of Big Bertha, the World War I howitzer
Interested in partnership opportunities? Contact us
ABOUT SPETS TECHNO EXPORT
State Foreign Trade Enterprise “SpetsTechnoExport” is a fully state-run entity incorporated by the Government of Ukraine in 1998 for export-import activities at foreign armaments markets.
7, Stepana Bandery Avenue
Kyiv, 04073, Ukraine
tel: +380 44 5685070
fax: +380 44 5685068
110057, New Delhi
tel: +91 11 26153792
fax: +91 11 26153830
Subscribe to automatically receive STE press releases.
STE, Спецтехноекспорт, Спецтехноэкспорт
Разработка сайтов - PHAR