Ethernet switch A-101 is intended for local area network creation on basis 10/100 Ethernet (10Base-T and 100Base-TX), conjunction and switching data flows, providing of users access to local computer network's resources.
Ethernet switch A-101 is intended for local area network creation on basis 10/100 Ethernet (10Base-T and 100Base-TX), conjunction and switching data flows, providing user access to local computer network's resources.
Switch provides data packet-switching exchange between users and their associations in the local computer network.
Versions of the switch A-101:
- Basic variant (16 connectors for Ethernet ports).
- Upgraded version (14 connectors for Ethernet ports and 2 connectors for optical Ethernet ports).
- Option to be installed on armored objects (14 connectors for Ethernet ports and 2 connectors for optical Ethernet ports).
- There are 16 physically independent ports for PC connection to 10/100 Ethernet network by category's 5 UTP and 6 UTP cables with distance up to I00 meters;
- There are 2 physically independent ports for PC connection to 100 Ethernet network;
- Transfer speed auto-detection (10 or 100 Mbps), transfer mode's auto-detection (full duplex or half-duplex) and auto-detection of connection cable type (direct connection or cross connection);
- Maximum quantity of MAC addresses - 65 536;
- The general buffer memory for storage - up to 1024 Ethernet packets with maximum size of 1536 bytes;
- Data filtration provided by User MAC address and (or) by message originator; binding to ports that are identified by MAC addresses;
- Data flow control based on QoS ports and (or) their prioritie and VLAN parameters and VLAN ID tags for switches intercommunication;
- Ability to create two groups of trunk connections, with up to 4 ports per group;
- AC: 115...260 V, 43...65 Hz. Nominal value is 220 V, 50 Hz;
- DC: 18...36 V, protected against mistaken polarity connection. Nominal value is 27 V;
- Power consumption - not more than 20 W;
- Operating temperature range is -35°C..+50°C;
- Mean-time-between-failures: not less 10 000 hours;
- Operation life: not less than 20 years;
- Overall dimensions (Width-Depth-Height): 490 x 490 x 200 mm;
- Weight: not more than 30 kg.
Ethernet switch A-101 can be installed on stationary and mobile vehicles - vehicles, track-type and wheeled armored carriers, aircrafts, helicopters and the ships.
Tonnes of iron
Shot at Siege of Sebastopol during Crimean War
Revolutions per minute
Does a bullet fired from Lee Enfield rifle, as used in both world wars
The Nizam of Hyderabad raised in 1975 for his war against the Marathas
Is an effective range of Big Bertha, the World War I howitzer
Interested in partnership opportunities? Contact us
ABOUT SPETS TECHNO EXPORT
State Foreign Trade Enterprise “SpetsTechnoExport” is a fully state-run entity incorporated by the Government of Ukraine in 1998 for export-import activities at foreign armaments markets.
7, Stepana Bandery Avenue
Kyiv, 04073, Ukraine
tel: +380 44 5685070
fax: +380 44 5685068
110057, New Delhi
tel: +91 11 26153792
fax: +91 11 26153830
Subscribe to automatically receive STE press releases.
STE, Спецтехноекспорт, Спецтехноэкспорт
Разработка сайтов - PHAR