Complex for detection and direction finding of HF band signals «VOSTOK-OP» Composition
• Frequency resolution: 1 Hz,
Complex for detection and direction finding of HF band signals «VOSTOK-OP» Composition:
• antenna-feeder system that consists of two ring antenna arrays with a diameter of 120 m and 50 m,
• unit of wideband input devices,
• 9-channel panoramic receiver of detector-radio direction finder,
• tracking receiver,
• operator board on the basis of Core 2 Quad 2.8 GHz server
• with interface boards,
• operating control keyboard.
• Coverage range: 0...50 km and 150...2000 km and more.
• Receiving of signals with vertical and circular polarization.
• Operating frequency range: 1.5-30 (0.5-30) MHz,
• Sensitivity: 1-5 |jV/m,
• Dynamic range with respect to intermodulation > 90 dB,
• Range of signal levels > 120 dB,
• Frequency bandwidth of simultaneous look: 2400 kHz,
• Panoramic frequency scanning rate: 0.1 1 GHz/s,
Frequency resolution of detector-finder: 100-500 Hz,
• Instrumental bearing error: 1° (RMS),
• Minimal signal duration for its bearing to be taken: 1 ms,
• Analyzed frequency band: 0.1 - 12 kHz,
• Automatic signal classification: AM, ASK, SSB, FM2, PM2, FM4, FH (20 1000 hops per second).
Simultaneous measurement of azimuth and elevation angle of radio wave arrival gives an opportunity to provide assessment of radio emission source location basing on single point (SSL method).
Tonnes of iron
Shot at Siege of Sebastopol during Crimean War
Revolutions per minute
Does a bullet fired from Lee Enfield rifle, as used in both world wars
The Nizam of Hyderabad raised in 1975 for his war against the Marathas
Is an effective range of Big Bertha, the World War I howitzer
Interested in partnership opportunities? Contact us
ABOUT SPETS TECHNO EXPORT
State Foreign Trade Enterprise “SpetsTechnoExport” is a fully state-run entity incorporated by the Government of Ukraine in 1998 for export-import activities at foreign armaments markets.
7, Stepana Bandery Avenue
Kyiv, 04073, Ukraine
tel: +380 44 5685070
fax: +380 44 5685068
110057, New Delhi
tel: +91 11 26153792
fax: +91 11 26153830
Subscribe to automatically receive STE press releases.
STE, Спецтехноекспорт, Спецтехноэкспорт
Разработка сайтов - PHAR