SFTE “SpetsTechnoExport” is ready to offer the possibility of construction of Production Line for manufacturing of different types of 122 mm Ammunition for D-30 Howitzer in the Customer’s country.
Main technical characteristics of the production line.
equipping of cases for 122 mm HE shells, per year 60 000 pcs.
working days, per year 250 days
working shifts 2
duration of one working shift 8 hours
Installation of production line for 122 mm Ammunition includes the following stages,
which will be fulfilled by our Company:
1. Supply of main and supporting technological equipment for manufacturing of cases of
122 mm artillery shells.
2. Supply of main and supporting technological equipment for equipping of cases of 122
mm artillery shells.
3. Supply of main and supporting technological equipment for manufacturing of cartridges
for 122 mm artillery shells.
4. Supply of other supporting and engineering equipment.
5. Supply of special accessories and fixtures.
6. Supply of spare parts, required for one year exploitation.
7. Supply of engineering and designing documentation for manufacturing of 122 mm artillery
• technical description and manuals of main and supporting equipment;
• technical specifications;
• construction documentation for preparation of building project on deployment
of the equipment for manufacturing and equipping of cases for artillery shells;
• technology of manufacturing and equipping of cases for artillery
shells and manufacturing of cartridges for artillery shells;
• technical requirements for buildings, facilities, energy carriers, ventilation
systems and communication means.
8. Fulfillment of contract supervision and commissioning works.
9. Training of technical specialists at the Customer’s country.
On the requirnment of the Customer, the Production Line could be easily converted
into the line for manufacturing of Ammunition of caliber from 70 mm up to 152
mm, just by replacing of some of main and supporting fixtures.
Tonnes of iron
Shot at Siege of Sebastopol during Crimean War
Revolutions per minute
Does a bullet fired from Lee Enfield rifle, as used in both world wars
The Nizam of Hyderabad raised in 1975 for his war against the Marathas
Is an effective range of Big Bertha, the World War I howitzer
Interested in partnership opportunities? Contact us
ABOUT SPETS TECHNO EXPORT
State Foreign Trade Enterprise “SpetsTechnoExport” is a fully state-run entity incorporated by the Government of Ukraine in 1998 for export-import activities at foreign armaments markets.
7, Stepana Bandery Avenue
Kyiv, 04073, Ukraine
tel: +380 44 5685070
fax: +380 44 5685068
110057, New Delhi
tel: +91 11 26153792
fax: +91 11 26153830
Subscribe to automatically receive STE press releases.
STE, Спецтехноекспорт, Спецтехноэкспорт
Разработка сайтов - PHAR