SFTE «SpetsTechnoExport» would like to inform that Ukrainian Design Bureaus and OEM’s have successfully developed and implemented into production the Projects for SURA (helmet mounted designation system).
Benefits that could be obtained by Customer after upgrade of the mentioned systems at fraction cost are as follows:
OLS (electro-optical sighting system):
- increase of detection range the system from 3-7 km to 12-20 km that allows to operate air-to-air missiles more effectively;
- increase of accuracy of determining angular co-ordinates and speed of update of angular measurement information;
- increase of MTBF up to 200 hrs;
- increase of maintainability by replacement of outdated components by modern highly integrated micro chips.
SURA-I (Helmet-Mounted Target Designation and Information System):
- increase of azimuth vision & detection angle from ±600 up to ±680;
- increase of elevation vision & detection angle up to minus 350…plus 600;
- increase of target designation accuracy;
- increase of exploitation & storage temperature range;
- improve of data exchange with on-board target designation computing machine;
- increase of number of displayed flight data such us aircraft speed, aircraft flight altitude, target range & homing mark position (details are enclosed to the present letter).
Further, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that upgraded SURA-I System & OLS System are form, fit & function compatible with the equipment already installed & used on Customer’s fleet.
Tonnes of iron
Shot at Siege of Sebastopol during Crimean War
Revolutions per minute
Does a bullet fired from Lee Enfield rifle, as used in both world wars
The Nizam of Hyderabad raised in 1975 for his war against the Marathas
Is an effective range of Big Bertha, the World War I howitzer
Interested in partnership opportunities? Contact us
ABOUT SPETS TECHNO EXPORT
State Foreign Trade Enterprise “SpetsTechnoExport” is a fully state-run entity incorporated by the Government of Ukraine in 1998 for export-import activities at foreign armaments markets.
7, Stepana Bandery Avenue
Kyiv, 04073, Ukraine
tel: +380 44 5685070
fax: +380 44 5685068
110057, New Delhi
tel: +91 11 26153792
fax: +91 11 26153830
Subscribe to automatically receive STE press releases.
STE, Спецтехноекспорт, Спецтехноэкспорт
Разработка сайтов - PHAR