The Svitiaz aerospace rocket complex (ASRC) is intended for injection of various spacecrafts (SC) into circular, elliptic and high-altitude circular orbits including the geostationary one.
The Svitiaz aerospace rocket complex (ASRC) is intended for injection of various spacecrafts (SC) into circular, elliptic and high-altitude circular orbits including the geostationary one (GSO).
The ASRC contains:
- aerospace system (ACS) composed of an aircraft-carrier (AC) and launch vehicle (LV) installed on the latter.
- technical complex of the LV located on the base airport and intended for LV preparation to the launch;
- technical complex of the AC intended for AC preparation to the service and periodical handling;
- ground complex of control and telemetry measurement intended for flight control and processing of telemetry data received from the flying system.
The aircraft-carrier An-225-100 is elaborated by the Aviation Scientific-Technical Complex named after O. Antonov. It is modification of the base aircraft An-225 Mriya. The aircraft is equipped by special devices to secure the LV above the fuselage. In the pressure-tight cabins the onboard equipment and launch operators are located. The Svitiaz LV is being created on the basis of units, aggregates and systems from Zenit LV. It consists of three stages on non-toxic propellants - liquid oxygen and kerosene. To the geostationary orbit the launch vehicle is injected under use a solid-propellant apogee stage.
· Not high technical risk of elaboration owing to application of proven technologies.
· No need to construct expensive launch facilities..
· Possibility of wide selection of the launch point and orbit inclination.
· Possibility of self-transportation of the system.
· Ecologically clean propellants.
|Maximum take-off mass of the system, t||
|LV maximum lift-off mass, t||
liquid oxygenkerosene RG-1
Number of stages
Number of stages at launches into GSO
Payload mass injected into an orbit, kg:
ISS orbit: Hcirc=400 km; i=51.6°
transfer to GSO
|LV propellant mass, t||
|Engines thrust during LV start, tf||
|Runway length, m||
|LV full length, m||
|LV wing span, m||
|Diameter of LV stages (1st and 2nd), m||
|Diameter of LV nose fairing, m||
Svitiaz ASC represents a unique system that allows launches of spacecrafts without complicated ground infrastructure of the Space Centers.
Tonnes of iron
Shot at Siege of Sebastopol during Crimean War
Revolutions per minute
Does a bullet fired from Lee Enfield rifle, as used in both world wars
The Nizam of Hyderabad raised in 1975 for his war against the Marathas
Is an effective range of Big Bertha, the World War I howitzer
Interested in partnership opportunities? Contact us
ABOUT SPETS TECHNO EXPORT
State Foreign Trade Enterprise “SpetsTechnoExport” is a fully state-run entity incorporated by the Government of Ukraine in 1998 for export-import activities at foreign armaments markets.
7, Stepana Bandery Avenue
Kyiv, 04073, Ukraine
tel: +380 44 5685070
fax: +380 44 5685068
110057, New Delhi
tel: +91 11 26153792
fax: +91 11 26153830
Subscribe to automatically receive STE press releases.
STE, Спецтехноекспорт, Спецтехноэкспорт
Разработка сайтов - PHAR