THE PURPOSE OF THE SYSTEM:
acquisition of radar images of the Earth's surface irrespective of illumination and weather.
The system can be used in the interests of economical activity and scientific research to provide:
- efficient diagnostics, monitoring of development and movement of cyclones, hurricanes and typhoons;
- determination of parameters of sea surface wind;
- detection of oil spills on water surface;
- diagnostics of hazardous processes in the atmosphere;
- monitoring of intensive precipitation areas;
- monitoring of ice cover;
- mineral exploration;
- mapping of territories;
- detection of sea ships and traces of their movement;
- improvement of remote sensing methods.
THE COMPOSITION OF THE SYSTEM:
- radar observation satellite;
- ground control complex;
- ground data reception and processing complex.
THE COMPOSITION OF THE SATELLITE:
- payload - side-looking radar operating in one of two modes:
observation with real aperture antenna,
observation with synthetic aperture antenna;
- platform providing required conditions for operation of the payload.
Tonnes of iron
Shot at Siege of Sebastopol during Crimean War
Revolutions per minute
Does a bullet fired from Lee Enfield rifle, as used in both world wars
The Nizam of Hyderabad raised in 1975 for his war against the Marathas
Is an effective range of Big Bertha, the World War I howitzer
Interested in partnership opportunities? Contact us
ABOUT SPETS TECHNO EXPORT
State Foreign Trade Enterprise “SpetsTechnoExport” is a fully state-run entity incorporated by the Government of Ukraine in 1998 for export-import activities at foreign armaments markets.
7, Stepana Bandery Avenue
Kyiv, 04073, Ukraine
tel: +380 44 5685070
fax: +380 44 5685068
110057, New Delhi
tel: +91 11 26153792
fax: +91 11 26153830
Subscribe to automatically receive STE press releases.
STE, Спецтехноекспорт, Спецтехноэкспорт
Разработка сайтов - PHAR