SELF-PROPELLED, RADAR GUIDED ANTI-AIRCRAFT WEAPON SYSTEM
The deep modernization includes:
• replacement of the 1RL33M radar with a multifunctional radar with a digital antenna array (CAR) "Rocker-AS"
• new opto-location system and missile channel
• replacement of the computing device with a digital computer system
• integration of new combat weapon control malgorithms
• replace the gas turbine unit with a more economical power supply unit
• replacement other units
The key update is the digital array radar “Rokach AS”. It is able to work in round-the-clock mode, search and auto attendance. The radar confidently detects and accompanies even UAVs with effective scattering surface of about 0.01 square meters at distances up to 7 kilometers. The new radar station with digital array antenna can quickly identify
targets both independently and according to external targets. In addition, it allows simultaneously to accompany several
goals that are within the range of the focus, and in the case of a single target attack, it is almost instantaneous to go on to prepare the firing for the next.
ABOUT SPETS TECHNO EXPORT
State Foreign Trade Enterprise “SpetsTechnoExport” is a fully state-run entity incorporated by the Government of Ukraine in 1998 for export-import activities at foreign armaments markets.
7, Stepana Bandery Avenue
Kyiv, 04073, Ukraine
tel: +380 44 5685070
fax: +380 44 5685068
New Delhi, India
Tel: +380 (44) 5685207
Subscribe to automatically receive STE press releases.