Modernization of a twin-type anti-aircraft system of 23 mm caliber ZU 23-2 to a robotized anti-aircraft system with an electric drive ZU 23-2E1 type.
Advantages of the modernization:
1. Removal of a human-operator from a zone of possible damage during direct manual control of an anti-aircraft installation.
2. Improvement of the tactical and technical characteristics of the anti-aircraft system:
- Increase the accuracy and probability of defeating the target;
- Increase target range;
- Increase of ammunition;
- Installation of armor protection of easily vulnerable knots;
- Ensuring the possibility of efficient use of anti-aircraft installations in the dark, as well as with poor visibility.
3. Equipped with anti-aircraft installation by an automated fire control system.
New technical characteristics of ZU 23-2E1, which the ZU-23-2 doesn’t has:
- remote control with distance up to 2 km;
- recognition of target types of aircraft, helicopter, tank, armored vehicles, cars, men, UAVs, UGVs.
- automatic or automated capture, support, target damage.
- autonomous work without the participation of a person for a term of up to 20 days;
- operation in the dark period of the day, as well as in poor visibility.
ABOUT SPETS TECHNO EXPORT
State Foreign Trade Enterprise “SpetsTechnoExport” is a fully state-run entity incorporated by the Government of Ukraine in 1998 for export-import activities at foreign armaments markets.
7, Stepana Bandery Avenue
Kyiv, 04073, Ukraine
tel: +380 44 5685070
fax: +380 44 5685068
New Delhi, India
Tel: +380 (44) 5685207
Subscribe to automatically receive STE press releases.