Full mission simulator for pilots of MiG-29 is intended to provide flying - tactical preparation for flying staff of fighting divisions as well as for the training of military educational institutions.
The simulator provides a significant reduction of financial expenses during training.
Structure of simulator:
• cockpit with simulators of the basic devices and systems of the plane;
• peripheral controllers with blocks of interface;
• three-channel of visualization system with lookup angle – 180° on a horizontal and 45° on a vertical;
• information computer complex and special software;
• instructor workplace;
• co-pilot workplace;
• set of the operational documentation;
• spares package;
• set of installation elements.